Thursday 15 December 2011

Blood test again

Had another blood test today. This one didn't hurt at all. Didn't feel the needle at all. Must be getting used to it. :)
Its starting to get cold here in Spain. But tomorrow promises to be slightly warmer during the day.
Cut my hair yesterday, I do it myself its about a number 9 on the hair clippers. Seems to be about right for me. Did do a number 4 once but that looked far too short, and didn't suit me at all. This time a number 9 seems to be just right.
  The pound seems to be doing well against the Euro I can see it breaking the 1.20 Euros to the pound before the end of the year.
  Most of the kids presents have arrived from Amazon which is good.  We also went mad and got a small trampoline for them too. This also arrived today. Just trying to work out how to wrap it. Should I set it up before and wrap it in tinsel or leave it boxed up and set it up on Christmas day. Mind you I'm in charge of the cooking on Christmas day. The inlaws bring the turkey and stuffing. My parents are bringing a gammon joint and christmas pud. and we do the roast potatoes (even got some ducks fat), small sausages, veggies and gravy. We will be serving mulled wine to start with. If its nice we may even eat outside, already thought about converting the barbecue into an outdoor patio heater. But looking at the forecast at the moment it will be too cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment