Wednesday 12 September 2018

Back Again

Its been almost 4 years since I wrote anything on my blog.
But I had a lot of stress with my divorce. It was finally sorted out this year.
My blood tests have gone up and down over the course of the last 4 years with a few more negatives then I would get a couple of positives. Any way my last two blood test results have been negative. Well one was negative and the other was two few samples to give a reliable reading, so essentially negative. As I say to people this is one of those test you actually want to fail.
Off to the clinic soon so hopefully I will report some good news. Last visit the doctor said I needed 18 months with negative results, then another 6 months on the medication before coming off of it. But he did say the bad thing then is you will need a checkup every 2 months. So that if need be I can go back on to the medication without too many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment