Sunday 13 November 2011

Abu Dhabi Grand prix

Can't believe Vettel is out after the first lap. What bad luck to have a puncture/ tyre failure.
 Still no joy from Clinica San Carlos. So I guess I will have to phone them again on Monday to ask yet again about the refund of my deposit. The more people that get to hear about this the better I think, it would be nice to get the papers involved.maybe that's a good plan B.  What I don't understand is why Clinica Vistahermosa didn't require a deposit. I'm just glad they didn't.
The money I am earning from the site is now at  €1.67, so that's 13km worth of fuel I guess or a coffee and some change. Still pretty good as its more than I expected.
 I see I have had views from  Russia, The Netherlands, U.S.A, UK and of course Spain. 
Pick up my new blood test results Monday. So hopefully everything is still going in the right direction.
I think Monday I will start my Beginners Guide to Leukemia.
Off to watch the rest of the GP. Massa has just entered the pits for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment