Monday 7 November 2011

Hmm something interesting I guess.

Been another good day.
 Internet is playing up but it could be due to the wet weather.
Still waiting for San Carlos Clinic to give me my deposit back.
Guess I will have to phone them up again, tomorrow.
Earned a whopping €1.32 so far from the adds on this site, at least that will pay for the coffee while waiting to see the doctor.Mind you its early days yet and that's not bad I suppose out of 100 visits I have had so far.
 Just keep clicking.
Been doing some research into Leukemia and what it is exactly. Will post what I have found later this week.
I think the most important thing is to remember life goes on no matter what. And while I count myself lucky (only 15% are diagnosed with the Leukemia I have), I do understand that for some it can be difficult to come to terms with being diagnosed with Leukemia, especially if its not treatable. So for that I count my lucky stars.
I think this must be my longest blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment