Tuesday 22 November 2011

Deposit returned

Yippee. San Carlos has finally returned my deposit. But due to the exchange rates I have lost about 30 pounds. At least its been returned.
Doing chicken in breadcrumbs for the kids for lunch today.
There is no school today due to the weather, its raining. rain here in Spain is like snow in England. If there is too much of it they shut the schools. The theory is that this lessons the number of cars on the road and therefore potential accidents. So most of the Costa Blanca is on Orange alert for severe weather. 
I have so far got €2.19 from the adverts so keep clicking. This will get me about 18km (its a 200km round trip) or buy a coffee and cake in the cafe at the hospital. I am hoping that enough money is earned so that I can donate some to charity. That would be really cool, if I could do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment