Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tuesday 1st November

No post yesterday. Didn't feel very good. So couldn't be bothered to post one. Did pick up my test results and they show that my White blood cell count has dropped from 164000 to 98000, which is good news still a long way to go until I get to the normal 4000 to 11000. Haemoglobin is up its now 11.3 needs to be 13 to 17.5.
I find that my best time of day is from about 08:30 until about  13:00 after that I need a sleep. Not very long about 45 to 60mins is fine. But I am definitely more sluggish  in the afternoons. Physical things take longer.
 More good news is that I fixed the dishwasher, only took a week. Would have taken me a day or two before. It was a small twig stuck in the drain pump impeller. Took it out put it all back together, and no bits left over. Did a quick 30 min wash and it worked. Its just finished a full wash with dishes. So yippee.  Anyway better than spending a fortune for a guy to come out and do the same thing. Probably saved at least 100 euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment