Friday 14 October 2011

Getting to grips with home life

Friday . Fairly upbeat today. Picked up the kids for lunch from school. Had to explain to a couple of mums/dads why I hadn't been at the school for a while, plus the fact I had also lost weight.
 Decided at the moment that only very close friends and family will be told I have Leukemia, and the rest get told I have a blood disorder, and I am waiting for further test results.
Looking forward to the weekend
Its lovely to be at home again.
Need to sort out some medical insurance things, at least its a free phone number.
The meds(have been prescribed Hydrea twice a day and Zyloric once a day) I am taking at the moment are a temporary measure to try and just stabilise the condition. Will be seeing the doctor next Tuesday , blood test in the morning then early evening will see the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment