Friday 21 October 2011

Wednesday18th to Friday21st

Rest of the week has been spent sorting out things with my medical insurance company,about payments of treatment and hospital bills. Oh and yet another blood test.
 The chemists I use for the blood test organise directly with my insurance company for payment, so no payment from me yippee. The woman who took the blood out said I look really good when I told then what I have.
 Finding I need to have a sleep in the afternoon,normally only about an hour is fine, though once I did sleep for about 2 hours.
Had a few emotional days and a few tears,don't know why, it just kind of came out.
Ordered the Imatinib on Friday cost is just over €2500. But my medical insurance company said they will pay for it, lucky me.
Looking forward to the weekend. Though no lie in as I have to take my first Hydrea tab at about eight in the morning. Might set it up so I can take it then go back to bed.
 Not too sure if I will do daily updates or just weekly updates will see how I feel.
But next update will definitely be after my doctors appointment as this is when I start the new meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment