Tuesday 11 October 2011

Part 6 or is it a new beginning

Got woken up at 7 in the morning by a nurse to extract some more blood, I feel like a pin cushion.
at least I don't miss breakfast, which is 2 small cakes and coffee. Only another 4 and half hours to lunch. It seems the highlights of the day apart from when either my parents or wife come to visit is the arrival of food.
Met the Doctor again in the afternoon with the nurse. Bone marrow time.
 The took it from the breast bone to say it hurt was an understatement. I dread to think what it would feel like without a local anaesthetic.The nurse was lovely she held my hand, I felt like a little kid at the dentists. Felt very weak and wobbly afterwards, but that soon went after ten minutes or so. And the good news is that I would need another one in 6months time. :(.
Guess I will know tomorrow what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment