Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stomach Pains or is it ???????

Initially I went to my doctor with stomach pains. He asked me to lie down on the examination table, poked me a bit. The doctor told me to wait in the waiting room while he made a few phone calls, never a good sign. About 10 minutes later he said right you are going into a clinic to have some tests done, be prepared to stay overnight. Went to the clinic, and went into a consultation room and the put in an Intravenous cannula and withdrew some blood, about three vials I think.
 I waited in this room, wondering what was happening for about 25 minutes. I was then told I would be staying overnight so I could have a CAT scan in the morning. I then sat in a wheelchair and taken to my room.Given a gown and told to put this on. About half an hour later I was wheeled down to X-ray and had an X-ray.
 When I got back to my room I phoned my wife to let her know what was happening, and tell the kids I love them.Then told my parents.
 I thought I would be home tomorrow afternoon.
 Had a nice meal, can't remember what it was. At least the there was TV. Asked to pay a 1000 Euro deposit. which would be refunded once the payment guarantee from the insurance company arrives.
 Finally went to sleep sometime after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment