Tuesday 25 October 2011

Visit to the clinic in Alicante, again.

Second visit to the clinic in Alicante this evening. Collected my blood test results from the Pharmacia.
No real change. Things that need to come down have either stayed the same or gone down. And things that needed to go up have. so pretty good, I think.
Spent most of the morning fighting with the Hospital I was first in San Carlos Policlinic in Denia. As they took a 1000 Euros deposit which would be refunded once the payment guarantee from the insurance company arrived. which it did about 2 hours later.  They are now claiming that I won't be refunded the money until they get paid. doesn't matter that I have gone over drawn and are now being charged instrest and an overdraft fee. So the car insurance won't be paid or the electricity until this gets sorted.
Phoned up the insurance company and they still hadn't received the bill from the hospital. Phoned the hospital and they said it was sent off Monday 24th Oct. Come on does it really take 14 days to make up a bill. Don't need this stress.
On a better note the doctor is happy that my blood test is about the same or better. Has increased my dosage of Hydrea to 2 in the morning and 2 at night. He is waiting for the reseults of the genetic blood test to see if I have the Philadelphia chromosome. This is where chromosome pair 9,22 swap tails. Once this has been confirmed I get to start the new meds. But he wants to make 100% sure before I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment