Tuesday 11 October 2011

Off to Alicante or Stomach pains part 5

Today is the day I get transferred to another clinic its about 110km away.  So a trip in an ambulance.
 The crew arrived just after 08:30.  I got onto the ambulance bed and they wheeled be into the back of the ambulance and off we went. I fell asleep for the journey and woke up about 10 minutes before we arrived.
I was transferred to an examination table, where they extracted yet more blood. I was then taken by wheel chair to a room with beds in it. There was a girl with a broken leg sitting in a reclining chair hooked up to a drip in the far corner. All the beds where empty. After a long wait I was shown to a room on the second floor which was the Haematology Department. The room was similar to the one in the other clinic but a little smaller, had a bigger TV though.
Lunch arrived at 12:30 ish and I was given a menu to choose what I wanted for dinner, and afternoon snack.
 Very nice. Once they had cleared the the lunch away a women arrive who I thought was a nurse but turned out to be a hairdresser telling me about their services. Yeah right I really need that!!!!
The doctor saw me just after afternoon tea so about 17:30 ish. To tell me that he had an idea about what I had but needed to to more tests and possibly take a bone marrow test to confirm.
spent the rest of the day channel surfing and reading a Clive Cussler book.

No comments:

Post a Comment